Do you day dream of meeting the man or woman of your dreams? Do you wonder why, even though you constantly use your chat dating account, or update your online dating profile, you still can’t attract your perfect match? There’s a prefect formula to being a good catch, attracting the right partner, and turning that meeting into a great relationship; you just have to find it. Here are some tips to help you on the way to becoming the partner that everyone wants.
1. The perfect dating formula is less superficial than you might image. Rarely does choosing a partner come down to things like looks and social status. There are many more important things.
2. Think about your past relationships, the pattern they have followed, and why they didn’t work out. Eventually you’ll spot what has been the biggest downfall in your past relationships. Only then can you begin fixing the problem.
3. Let go of your past, and if you can’t then at least turn it into something positive. Happy people are attractive to others. It’s impossible to move forward when you’re still carrying heavy burdens from the past. You can forget, and you can move on.
4. Work out what your needs are. It is difficult to find what you are looking for if you don’t know exactly what it is that you’re seeking. What do you most require from a relationship? What is most important to you? What can you live without?
5. Know your own boundaries. Take time to think about your limits in a relationship, what you will put up with and what you will absolutely not. Realise that you are in control of your own destiny and it is okay for you to walk away from something that isn’t working for you. They say the best relationships are the one’s you’re willing to walk away from.
6. Find yourself. All of the above amount to finding out about yourself, and not necessarily in the far-out hippie sense. Just take the time to realise that you don’t need a partner to affirm your place in the world, you’re able to live on your own.
The main message here is that in order to be happy with someone else you need to know how to be happy on your own first. Once you realise that you can be happy without a partner and display the signs of having a full and interesting life the offers will come flooding in.