Using chat dating to meet men and women can mean that, sometimes, all anyone has to judge you on is your initial photo or chat box message. If you’re serious about meeting Mr or Miss Right through chat dating the first step is to make sure your phone chat profile stands out from the crowd. Here’s a quick guide to getting your phone chat quest off to a flying start.
1. Show yourself – The first thing to get someone’s attention on your chat dating profile will be your photograph. Make sure you use a great shot that shows you in your best light but one that is still natural and actually looks like you now. Don’t use a photograph from when you were eighteen if you’re now in your thirties, and never use a photograph of someone else; it’s just not fair.
2. Be honest – There’s no point on telling any lies about the way you look or the things you like if you expect phone dating to lead on to face to face dating. Just be honest about yourself and the right man or woman will find you.
3. Be a little elusive – If your phone chat message tells your whole life story and leaves no sense of mystery, there’ll be no need for anyone to call you to find out more. Leave out some information when you record you first chat box message and leave potential partners wanting more.
4. Let your personality flow – When you’re recording your first phone chat message or writing a profile for yourself, don’t be afraid to let lose and let your personality flow. Remember that chat dating should be fun, it’s not business. Record your message as if you’re talking to one of your friends, not your boss.
5. Have a practise run – Once you’ve recorded your phone chat message, listen back to it. If you don’t like5. Have a practise run – Once you’ve recorded your phone
chat message, listen back to it. If you don’t like the way it sounds simply
record a new one. If you’re really brave, get a friend to listen to it for you;
they’re likely to be honest with you if your phone chat message sounds too
6. What you want – If there’s a type of man or woman that you would totally
rather avoid say so in your message. It will save you from having to speak to
loads of singles that you’re just not interested in.
Once you’ve recorded your message and you’re ready to go you can sit back, wait for a call, and let the good times roll.