Phone chat has many advantages over traditional dating. There’s no reason to ever be embarrassed or shy about chatting to someone on the phone. Remember that they can’t see you and if it all goes wrong you don’t ever have to chat to that chat partner again. Here are ten ways that chat dating can help you find a date.
1. Chat dating is non-committal. Using a chat dating service regularly helps shy daters to overcome nerves and get used to speaking to new people without having to worry about embarrassing red cheeks.
2. Get some practice in. With chat dating you can try out what works and what doesn’t as many times as you like. Develop your own chat dating style through talking to guys and girls on phone chat.
3. You’ve got a get out clause. If the phone chat is going well there’s no need to worry. All you have to do is hang up the phone; no climbing out of toilet windows.
4. It’s a safe haven. When you’re chatting on the phone there aren’t any safety issues to worry about. Phone date creates a safe environment where men and women can chat to their hearts content.
5. Nothing more to say? No worries, if your phone chat gets a bit tedious just tell your chat date that you have something else to do. If you’re keen on the person, arrange another time to chat when you’re feeling more talkative.
6. Out of your comfort zone. Phone chat gives you the chance to chat to hundreds of6. Out of your comfort zone. Phone chat gives you the chance to chat
to hundreds of different people who you might not meet in your everyday life.
It’s a great way to learn how to tailor your conversation to different types of
7. Let your personality flow. When you’re chatting on the phone you can choose to
be as demure or as outrageous as you like. If there was ever anything that you
didn’t dare day to someone face to face here’s your perfect opportunity. ans that you’ll hear about all sorts of things that you previously knew nothing about. All those nuggets of information can add up to a whole host of interesting conversations.
9. Flirt to your hearts content. There’s no harm in flirting, especially in the phone chat world. Any flirting you do on the phone will be great practise for when you’re out and about.
10.Don’t judge a book by its cover. By regularly chatting on the phone to people you’ll realise that attraction is not all about appearance.