Every woman has their own idea of what they find attractive in terms of looks, interests, and personality traits. However, research shows that there are six main traits that ALL women find attractive in men. By learning what these traits are and doing your best to display them when trying to get a date with a woman, you’ll be putting yourself in a much better position for scoring the date of your dreams.
1. Social Standing – This goes back to a primal idea of the survival of the fittest. Women are pre-programmed to recognise men who will provide a good home and life for them and their off spring. Men who are successful in their career much more attractive to women than those who are merely getting by. Social standing also refers to the circles you mix in and how you interact with your friends and family.
2. Confidence – it’s no coincidence that your friend who is always confident always gets the woman he wants. Women want to see a man who is comfortable in himself, who does not doubt himself too much, and is not afraid in social situations. It is important to be confident without appearing to be arrogant. Arrogance comes around when a man is confident for the wring reasons or believes he is better than he is.
3. Playfulness – Though this is a trait which is often overlooked it is unconsciously attractive to women. Ladies want to see that the man in their life is able to enjoy themselves and let loose a little sometimes. Laugh, have fun, crack a joke or two. They also want to see that you can be serious when needed though. Try to strike a balance between showing your playful side and listening seriously.
4. Humour – For both men and women, humour is the most desirable trait listed when someone is writing an online dating profile, or registering their details for a chat dating site. It’s important to be able to laugh along with your partner, to enjoy a joke, and to generally see the funny side of life. It’s easier to show your natural sense of humour when you feel relaxed so just keep that in mind when making your move.
5. Grooming – Good hygiene comes high on the list of desirable traits for women. Going hand in hand with being clean is a sense of grooming. Just make sure you shave, or keep your beard trimmed, choose clothes that fit well and look good on you, and obviously always shower and brush your teeth before a date. If you’ve got your own sense of style, stick with it but try to smarten it up a bit.
6. Connection – Unfortunately, this is the only trait that you can’t practise or plan for. Most women want to feel an instant connection. The only thing you can do is to open yourself up to the chance of it happening. Don’t be afraid to make eye contact, always be ready to greet someone in a friendly way, and don’t hold back on introducing yourself when you see someone who interests you.